The Illinois Mentoring Partnership (IMP) is pleased to partner with Pastor Clarence E. Stowers, Jr f [ ... ]read more...
- The Mentoring Effect: New research on the impact of mentorin...
- Governor’s Proclamation—Illinois Mentoring Month 2014
- Did it Work? Evaluating Youth Outcomes in Relationship-Based...
- November Youth Mentoring Program Evaluation Workshop
- Sarah Kremer to Share Insights on Child Safety
- October Panel Discussion & Breakfast
- Awesome Networking Breakfast!
Illinois Mentoring on Twitter
Welcome to the Illinois Mentoring Partnership
The Illinois Mentoring Partnership (IMP) is the unifying champion for quality youth mentoring in Illinois, providing resources, technical assistance, heightened public awareness and advocacy for the state's mentoring movement.
The IMP is committed to helping the over 200 youth mentoring programs currently operating in Illinois to ensure that their programming meets national best practice standards and to help them find the mentors and support they need to serve the many children in need in their communities. The IMP is also committed to helping close the substantial “mentoring gap” in Illinois.
While thousands of children in our state already have the benefit of caring supportive volunteer mentors, far more desperately need that support. In fact, almost 1 in 5 children and youth in Illinois report that they do not have a caring adult to whom they can turn for guidance and support.